Antique Pearl Ruby Emerald Cluster Ring
It seems as though jewelry has always been revered and considered to be precious. When in disrepair we seek to have it once again whole. Here is an example of a 15k yellow gold ring from the late Georgian period which has a replaced shank from the 1871.
A beautiful locket back flower cluster is set with a variety of precious gems – centered around an emerald is a surround of six (6) natural half saltwater pearls (untested but guaranteed to be natural) interspersed with five (5) natural rubies. All the stones are in rub over collets. The reverse reveals a locket back, now devoid of glass cover. An ornate 15k yellow gold shank with bifurcated shoulders and delicate engraving has replaced the original Georgian band.
Date: Circa 1840 for the cluster and top; 1871 for the shank.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK P-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.1 mm; Japan 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks on shank (which has been replaced) for 15k, Birmingham and a date letter for 1871; maker's mark F&P.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.