Art Deco Magic: Diamond Sapphire Ring
Centered within a white gold mount of 18k is a shimmering old European cut diamond (J-K color; SI1-2 with no dark inclusions). The eye is drawn to the mille grin accented square within a square only to make a dramatic shift to eight (8) faceted square cut sapphires strategically placed around the face of the ring.
Geometric designs including triangles and sunbursts of linear strikes wend their way amongst fourteen (14) single cut diamonds and open work design impacted by fine azuring and mille graining. In all, a total estimated diamond weight of .35 carats casts its white and dazzling magical spell.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4-1/4 (UK H-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 47.4 mm; Int. Dia. 15.1 mm; Japan over 7) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; ring expertly re-shanked; light softening to side details.
Origin: Shank is American.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.