20th C. Lace: Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring
This charming diamond engagement ring is a wondrous way to begin a life together. A cluster of seven (7) single cut diamonds joins to form a sparkling cluster. Appearing visually grander than a total estimated diamond weight of .18 carats, the glittering stones are set in an openwork and pierced 18k white gold mount adorned with a floral motif and wheat sheaf pattern symbolic of longevity.
Date: Mid to later 20th century.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK P-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.1 mm; Japan 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Lover PD and MG 18k.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.