Art Nouveau Exotica in an Amethyst Ring
Art Nouveau rears its languid head with this sensuous ring of gold. An oval faceted natural amethyst of 13 mm by 11 mm and approximately 3.25 carats is set within the confines of 14k yellow gold which handsomely compliments the medium hued gemstone. On each shoulder an iris flower blooms with exotic flair.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3 (UK F; Euro or Int. Circum. 44.2 mm; Int. Dia. 14.1 mm; Japan 4) and easily can be sized to fit most. Free sizing up with this ring. Contact us for more details.
Hallmarks: 14k; an illegible mark.
Condition: Excellent; very light even wear to amethyst visible upon very close inspection or with magnification; evidence of previous resizing to interior.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.