Edwardian Silver & Paste Necklace Pendant
Cardinal signs of the Edwardian stylistic period flow through the silver lines and arcs of this delicate and finely worked pendant necklace. Floral and foliate motifs display their symmetry within ample open work in reverence to their 18th century Rococo influence. Reflecting the white on white color theme of the time, clear white paste is set in silver with a light and airy vision of femininity emphasized.
From lengths of fine silver chain is suspended a v-shaped element which segues into an elongated modified and stylized kite or lozenge shape. Inset is a flower cluster replete with leaf studded stem. Finally, a wreath provides a backdrop for the spectacular piece culminating in a pear drop.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: Pendant is 2-1/2 inches (6.35 cm) in length by 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) in width. Length of chain when worn is 15 inches (38.1 cm). Weight of 6.5 grams (4.2 dwt) for pendant and chain together.
Hallmarks: 830 (for 830 parts silver out of 1000); unidentified European mark; engraved initials "SW”.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.