Lighting Up an Edwardian Diamond Sapphire Ring
A horizontal profile of glorious 18k yellow gold features a cluster of precious gems in an oval configuration. A trip of faceted natural sapphires spreads the wealth across the front matrix of the ring. A surround of eight (8) rose cut diamonds lights up every aspect of the luscious blue gemstones.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Partial English hallmark.
Condition: Very good; a bit of light wear to facet edges of sapphires visible with magnification; traces to the interior of a previous resizing.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.