No Heat Natural Sapphire & Diamond Ring
A smashing natural sapphire of an approximate 2.25 carats has been cleaved into an oval configuration. Egyptian blue in color, the simply prong set no heat treated gemstone has on each side a trio of six (6) single cut diamond attendants of about .06 carats total placed in a mille grain accented arrow shaped cartouche. All in a sweet mounting of 14k white gold.
Date: Circa 1960.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; a bit of light wear to girdle (edge) of sapphire visible with magnification; evidence of previous ring sizing visible with magnification.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.