Art Deco Solitaire Diamond Ring
The beautiful white-on-white color scheme was a mainstay of the later Art Deco era. A lovely old European cut diamond of an estimated .15 carats (I-J color; SI1 color) rests within a treble octagonal shape setting of 18k white gold with mille grain accents. The under gallery is an architectural wonder of open work design emulating the vertical lines of a suspension bridge. A triumph of style meeting price.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 57.6 mm; Int. Dia. 18.3 mm; Japan over 16) and easily can easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; a few minute chips to diamond only visible with magnification. \
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.