Georgian Cluster Earrings of Garnets & Pearls
This pair of earrings from the Georgian era can cause a swoon in the most tenacious of women. Just the mere touch of the sensuous bulbous back with its curves of smooth antique 10k rose gold can cause the wearer goose bumps of pleasure. The aesthetic sense is visually stimulated by the intense fire of a foiled and closed back garnet set within the center of a dome-like cluster of thirty (30) natural half seed pearls (untested but guaranteed to be natural). The earrings are nicely proportioned with a 5 mm diameter. A perfect accent to any shape face.
Date: Circa 1830.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length including ear wires by 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) in width. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; a few pearls have slightly grayed; later addition of ear wires; one back has an indentation and a scratch.
Origin: Possibly English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.