Etruscan Revival Coral Brooch
Coral jewelry was especially prized during the Victorian era. Here a brooch of 18k yellow gold incorporates natural pink coral cut en cabochon (11 mm diameter) into a delightful Etruscan Revival brooch. Characteristic corded rope and twisted wire designs accent a circular brooch which can easily be fitted with a pendant bale for versatility in wear.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements; Brooch is 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in diameter by 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in depth; coral center is 7/16 of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter. Weight of 4.1 grams (2.6 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.