Etruscan Revival Coral Brooch
Coral jewelry was especially prized during the Victorian era. Here a brooch of 18k yellow gold incorporates natural pink coral cut en cabochon (11 mm diameter) into a delightful Etruscan Revival brooch. Characteristic corded rope and twisted wire designs accent a circular brooch which can easily be fitted with a pendant bale for versatility in wear.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements; Brooch is 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in diameter by 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in depth; coral center is 7/16 of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter. Weight of 4.1 grams (2.6 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.