American Art Deco: Belais Bros. Diamond Ring
In addition to having the distinction of one of the first American jewelry manufacturing firms to develop and use white gold, the New York firm of the Belais Brothers is known for its elegant and finely crafted jewelry settings. Pieces from the collection are sought after and are in high demand.
The octagonal face is most often associated with rings of the Art Deco period. This geometric configuration lends itself to the design philosophy inherent in the style. Crafted from the formulaic 18k white gold for which Belais is known, the ring features an old European cut diamond of an estimated .50 carats (G-H color; VS2 clarity). The shoulders of the elegant open work mount are appointed with stylized botanical motifs and linear forms.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/3 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length by 1/3 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger.
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k; Belais.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.