Victorian Cornucopia of Gems in an Earring
Sweet round earrings of vermeil are set with a plethora of natural sapphires in a variety of hues – white, pink, blue and purple – as well as a citrine and two amethysts. In addition, one of the pair sports a large red paste and the other a pair of purple pastes. All of the stones and pastes of these prismatic earrings appear to be original.
Date: Circa 1850.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inch (3 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) at the widest. Weight of 11.7 grams (7.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later ear wires of 14k. These may have been converted into earrings at some point.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.