Edwardian Memories: Rose Gold Locket Pendant
Lockets may be the most personal type of jewelry. Typically worn on a ribbon or chain close to the heart, the locket often carries within an intimate object such as a photograph or sprig of hair of another. This Edwardian era locket may be petite yet has the depth to be filled to capacity with sweet memories. Deep and bulbous half round of glass are edged with solid 10k rose bezels. Moreover, the front compartment is appointed with a twisted gold border. A clever little “L” shape on the perimeter of the lower section is the catch which is used to open the locket.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.6 cm) in length including "O" fitting by 15/16 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in depth. Weight of 10.0 grams (6.4 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.