Butterfly's Kiss: Aquamarine Ring
Within the silence of a darkened room you can almost hear the gentle movement of the wings of the butterflies which embellish each shoulder of this late Art Deco ring well suited for a feminine hand. Flattered by a medium pale blue marquise cut aquamarine of an estimated 1.25 carats, the 14k white gold setting harmonizes with the style and design.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just shy of 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm, Japan 11; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.