Wheel of Fortune: Antique Paste Button Earrings
Presto chango… paste buttons from the Victorian era have been “magically” converted into a divine pair of earrings. Wedges of shocking pink fuschia colored pastes radiate from a centered round cut fuschia paste. Interspersed between the hot hued pastes are thirty-two (32) clear white pastes cut in the round. A veritable wheel of fortune spins on a foundation of metal with gold washed back. Modern day 14k ear wire and catch has been added.
Date: Mid 19th century.
Measurements: Earrings are 1-1/8 of an inch (2.9 cm) in diameter. Weight for the pair is 21.1 grams (13.5 dwt).
Condition: Excellent for the pastes and back; formerly buttons these were converted to earrings with modern 14k yellow gold ear wires and safety clasp.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.