Edwardian Antique Prism Glass Locket
Prism glass is a type of architectural glass used around the late 1800s and early 1900s to direct light (sunlight and skylight) into an interior space, typically underground through the optical properties of refraction and reflection. The glass itself incorporates a special convex lens which illuminates more than ordinary glass.
Quite prodigious in depth, this round antique locket is made from this special glass. Both halves of the hinged locket are banded in silver. This Edwardian era piece is a sentimental object par excellence.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/16 inches (2.7 cm) in diameter without the "O" fitting and 7/8 of an inch (2.1 cm) in depth. Weight of 9.3 Grams (6.0 dwt).
Condition: Very good; a few minute scratches and surface wear throughout mostly visible only with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.