Italian Coral & Gold Earrings
The coast of Italy produces what may be the most beautiful on earth. The coral typically used in jewelry starts out with a matte surface which is polished to beautiful glossy shine.
Covered with engraved designs on the surface, a disc of 10k yellow gold sports a natural coral cabochon. The dome of coral has that “oh so desired” very deep red color and is set in a castellated collet of yellow gold. Back to front ear wires finish the piece.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 15/16 of an inch (2.4 cm) in length including and more than 11/16 of an inch (1.9 cm) in diameter. Weight of 5.0 grams (3.2 dwt) together.
Condition: Very good; slight evidence silver solder to the reverse only at connection point of ear wires
Origin: Italian in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.