Art Deco Dramatic: Diamond Pavé Ring
Covering the entire platinum-topped 10k yellow lozenge shaped surface is a pavé of twenty-five (25) old European cut diamonds. The total estimated diamond weight of 1.90 carats (J-K color range; SI1-2 clarity) will delight and dazzle you with the brilliance and glitter of an Art Deco finger ring.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.7 cm) in length north to south on the finger by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49 mm; Japan 9; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; a few of the stone settings reinforced over the years visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.