Signed Krementz Diamond Pearl Brooch Pendant
Deliciously petite and sentimental in nature, this 14k yellow gold heart brooch pendant is crafted by the renowned American manufacturing jewelers Krementz & Company. The company has designed and produced wondrous pieces since its founding in 1886. Natural seed pearls (guaranteed to be natural) cover the surface of the heart in a pavé setting. A centered grouping of seven old European and old mine cut diamonds form a flower cluster. The reverse reveals the hinged pendant bale, brooch fittings and a hanger for a watch. The side of the piece is engraved with the date of “April 15th 1902”.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 of an inch (2 cm) in width by just over 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in depth not including pin stem. Weight of 4.6 grams (3.0 dwt).
Hallmarks: Krementz mark; 14k. Engraved to the side "April 15th, 1902".
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.