Raymond Yard Moonstone Diamond Ring
Raymond Yard Inc. opened in New York City in 1922. It is a preeminent jewelry house which continues to serve an exclusive clientele to this day. Renown for using the finest materials in his creations, here is a lovely example of one of his platinum cocktail or dinner rings from the Art Deco era using a very fine oval blue moonstone of about 3.25 carats (greater than 12 mm by 7 mm in width) and his “signature” use of two (2) side baguette cut diamonds with an estimated total diamond weight of .16 carats. Clear and crisp, the moonstone displays an icy blue flash when worn and the hand moved.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3-1/4 (UK F-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 44.8 mm, Japan 5; Int. Dia. 14.3 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.