E Color Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
A beautiful colorless old European cut diamond of an actual weight of .69 carats (E color; VS2 clarity) is a solitaire set in a 14k white and yellow gold mount with shoulders accented in a white gold floral motif. This retro ring will most certainly take a blue ribbon for value, presence and looks.
The ring is accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for only the diamond valued at $5450.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises more than ¼ of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum 52.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan over a 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: This ring comes with an EGL USA) certificate for the main diamond which has been removed from the mount for accurate weight and grading.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.