Art Deco Marvel: Diamond Sapphire Ring
Place an Art Deco diamond and sapphire ring upon the finger and heaven has descended to earth. An old European cut diamond of an estimated .05 carats is set within a square mille grain embellished white gold bezel of 18k. Sapphire accents, one synthetic and one natural enhance the sides of a lovely open work mount. The band has been professionally reshanked with 14k gold.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; wear to sapphire only visible with magnification; one sapphire possibly replaced; shank has been expertly replaced with a 14k white gold band.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.