At a Glance: Antique Sapphire Diamond Ring
At a glance this Edwardian ring of 18k yellow gold shows its period style and design. A trio of natural blue sapphires coalesces with an old European cut and single cut diamond to form a gem-studded line set across the horizontal face of the ring. On the shoulders engraved forms resemble wings of Egyptian origin as though enabling the petite ring to take flight.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; evidence of previous resizing; a bit of abrasion to sapphires visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.