Art Deco Artistry in a Ruby Diamond Ring
New lower price!!! A marquise shaped cartouche of 14k yellow gold holds a star set triptych of precious gems – a pair of transitional cut diamonds flanking a natural ruby. A scalloped perimeter and scroll designs lend a sensual quality to the artistically styled finger ring.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) east to west on the hand by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) north to south Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; a bit of surface wear to ruby only visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.