Art Deco Ruby & Diamond Cluster Ring
A surround of eight (8) champagne hued old mine cut diamonds (SI1-SI2 clarity) and a total estimated diamond weight of .40 carats brilliantly lights up a centered beautiful true pigeon’s blood red natural ruby. Faceted and shaped into an oval, .35 carats of gorgeous red gem is displayed with a contrast of color few finger rings can claim. All in 14k yellow gold with diamonds set in prongs of 14k white gold.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: ½ of an inch (1.15 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width and rises just shy of 5/16 of an inch (.07 cm) in height off the finger.
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 US (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 52 mm, Japan just under 13; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent. Ruby is highly included visible with magnification.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.