Victorian Dream: Onyx & Turquoise Earrings
Discs of polished black onyx display a small montage of a golden crescent moon set with a curve of natural turquoise. Enfolded within the crux of the moon is a small yellow gold star centered with a natural saltwater pearl (untested but assumed natural due to age and examination). Each of the pendant discs is suspended from a small half dome of onyx punctuated with a petite natural saltwater pearl. Fittings are of 14k and 9k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-5/16 inches (3.3 cm) in length including ear wire and 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) without by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) at the widest. Weight of 6.6 grams (4.2 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later ear wires and disk behind top mount. A few tiny chips to back of top surmount of one earring.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.