White Star Solitaire Diamond Ring
An old European cut diamond of an estimated .30 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1) takes her rightful place centered within a later mount of 18k white gold. Lovely flowerheads and other motifs detail the gold setting.
Date: Circa 1920 for the diamond; mid to later 20th century for the mount.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.9 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Japan 14; Int. Dia. 17.1) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.