Antique French Pearl & Diamond Ring
While no hallmark remains, this ring of 18k yellow gold is typical of French design and craftsmanship. Similar in configuration to a bypass finger ring, each end of the twisted design shank extends around the finger and terminates with a flowerhead and leaf motif. Set between the two flowers are two creamy white natural pearls (untested but assumed natural due to age and examination) bifurcated by a delightful old mine cut diamond of an estimated .03 carats. All in textured 18k yellow gold, this period finger ring is exquisite.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Japan 13; 16.9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing only visible upon very close inspection or with magnification.
Origin: Possibly French in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.