Edwardian Princess: Solitaire Diamond Ring
Rising up high in the mount, a sparkling white old European cut diamond of an estimated .15 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1 clarity), set in a deep mount gazes over her entire domain of 14k yellow gold. Lovely details of a modified Fleur-de-Lys motif adorn the graceful shoulders of the smooth as silk shank.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.6 grams (1.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Japan 14; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Partial 14k mark.
Condition: Very good; minute edge chip to diamond only visible with magnification; a bit of light wear to mount.
Origin: Possibly American in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.