Victorian Ruby & Pearl Ring
A cluster ring extraordinaire features seven (7) rubies and four (4) natural pearls (guaranteed to be natural). The precious pearls and rubies are set in a mount of 10k yellow gold with beautiful raised scrolls on each shoulder. The slightly tapered shank has a pierced cut out and displays engraved-like detail all along the band.
Date: Circa 1850.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm, Japan 11; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; very light wear to rubies; evidence of previous resizing visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.