Evocative Art Nouveau Silver Necklace Chain
The ornamentation used in Art Nouveau has a real sense of dynamism and energy contained within as though awaiting the perfect moment to unleash its power. This luxuriously long silver chain expresses that movement using large links of an iris blossom curving and bending against its boundaries joined by smaller medallions of tiny flowerheads. It is as though a struggle ensues between two opposing forces – that of the undulating iris and the small albeit strong passions of the six petal flower.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 19-1/2 inches (50.0 cm) in length by jut shy of 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in width. Weighs 30.2 grams (19.4 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.