Filigree & Frills: Art Deco Diamond Ring
A shimmering old European cut diamond of a known .52 carats (J-K color; SI1 clarity) is all white and has no dark inclusions as the main attraction in an 18k white gold engagement ring. The mount is a standout with frills and filigree galore accented with floral and bow motifs for a flowery show of sophistication and style.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Japan 15; Int. Dia. 17.7) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; one area of tiny edge wear to the diamond only visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.