Spanish Gold: 18th C. Table Cut Diamond Ring
On sale! Save $785, price reduced from $2650.
Act now, sale ends May 26th!
Antique jewelry from the Iberian Peninsula (included Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar) is notably ornate and often featured precious metals and gems from the New World. Not only the jewels set apart this type of jewelry but also the distinctive design and styling made for a unique piece.
Here yellow gold of 18k is the basis for this navette or marquise shaped open work ring. Centermost three (3) table cut diamonds with a “surround” of eleven (11) rose cut diamonds, all set closed back and in characteristic 18th century rub over dome-like collets, form a stylized flower cluster. Hand engraving embellishes the top, shoulders and, of course the underside.
For similar workmanship please see pages 112 - 118 of “Jewellery Reference and Price Guide” by Michael Poynder.
Date: 18th century
Measurements: 15/16 inches (2.4 cm) in length north to south on the finger; cluster is 5/8 inches wide (1.7 cm). Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.5 mm, Japan 16; Int. Dia. 18.2) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent for its age; most diamonds with small chips visible with magnification; slightly out of round and can be corrected if desired.
Origin: Spanish or Iberian Peninsula.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.