Art Deco Diamond Stud Earrings
The old mine cut diamond is an antique form of the brilliant cut with a variety of facets structures, and with the outside perimeter being out-of-round often more square or rectangular in shape. Hand cut each gem is as individual as the people who cut them. Old mine cuts are often seen in 18th and 19th century Georgian and Victorian jewelry. Key features include a large open culet and a small table. Often they have an open culet where the facets come together at the bottom and leave a small flat surface. They tend to have great fire and life and are just as brilliant as modern cuts.
Perfect for earrings from the Art Deco era, just a flash of white old mine cut diamonds of about 1.05 and 1.08 carats (L-M color; SI1 clarity) touches a 14k yellow gold mount with white gold tips to shimmer spectacularly on the ears.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/8 of inch in diameter (0.9 cm). Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; one diamond with some edge (girdle) wear under a prong only visible with magnification.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.