Symbolism in a Masonic Enamel Ring
Now lower price!!! Down from $980! Fine detailing and enamel work reflect the commitment and loyalty that members of Freemasonry possess. Worn when the 32nd degree Scottish Rite is achieved, this 14k rose gold ring is rife with symbolism and meaning. Set with a synthetic sapphire within a white gold double eagle motif atop a black sunburst, blue enamel compass within a Master Mason square, black enamel Hebrew letter for God (Yud) enclosed within an equilateral triangle, 18th degree Rose Croix (Latin cross with white rose) and the red enamel cross of Constantine. Engraved to the interior is the 14th Degree motto: "Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit" (Virtue unites what death cannot separate).
Date: Earlier to mid 20th century.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 7.1 grams (4.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9 (UK R-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 59.5 mm; Japan 18; Int. Dia. 18.9). Should not be sized although can be sized down with inserts or similar means. Please contact us for more details. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; “Gregory”.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.