Blue Skies: Antique Zircon Diamond Ring
There will be no storm clouds in skies of blue when your hand is appointed with an Edwardian cluster ring of 14k rose gold. A blue faceted zircon of an approximate 1.6 carats is prong set within an undulating rose gold border of twelve (12) rose cut accent diamonds. Nicely defined shoulders gently taper into a smooth silken shank which rests comfortably around the finger.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of a previous resizing visible upon very close inspection or with magnification.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.