Retro Diamond Ruby Buckle Ring
During the style era known as Retro platinum was reserved for the war effort. For jewelry white gold was employed to emulate that white metal theme. In addition, the dearth of precious stones and the concomitant exorbitant rate of wartime luxury taxes abetted the use of synthetic sapphires and rubies in fine jewelry.
Incorporating the machine-age modern theme of strong and simple lines, this Retro era buckle and strap ring displays a syncopated assemblage 10k rose and white gold, nine (9) of the popular synthetic rectangular cut rubies and four (4) single cut diamonds. Ingeniously designed of flexible rose gold links with a brick work pattern, the ring can adjust effortlessly to fit almost any hand. A series of diamonds set in white gold emphasizes a distinct unyielding line across the width of the rolling rhythm of the links.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 3-1/2 inches (8.6 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Weight of 11.5 grams (7.4 dwt).
Ring Size: Adjustable and can fit almost any hand.
Condition: Very good; light overall wear; a bit of rubbing to rubies only visible with magnification; 2 rubies with minute chips.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.