Fancy Yellow Diamond Victorian Ring
There is nothing about this late Victorian era ring of 14k rose gold that reflects ordinary. Striking a most colorful chord with a smashing yellow diamond of an estimated .20 carats (fancy intense to fancy vivid color; SI2 clarity), the navette shaped mount displays the gem in a surround of fourteen (14) old mine cut diamonds (total diamond weight of .45 carats) with two rubies at the north and south cardinal points. An ornate under gallery, intricate side details and texture all add to the originality of this period piece.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 13/16 of an inch (2 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.8 grams (3.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK K-1/2; Int. Dia. 16; Euro 51 mm: Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.