Gibson Girl in Gold & Diamonds
The Gibson Girl was the image of iconic female beauty drawn in the early 1900s by Charles Dana Gibson. She had perfect proportions and long flowing locks of hair and was idealized representation of the quintessential American woman. She combined the spunk and wit associated with 1900s youth with the traditional aspects of femininity.
Here she is represented in profile in a ring of 14k yellow gold with her hair piled atop her head in pompadour and a flowing waterfall of curls tumbling down her swan-like neck. Her cascade of hair concludes with a brilliant cut diamond of about .025 carats. Engraved details ornament the sides of the slightly tapered shank.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) at the widest. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.5; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light wear to a few high points of the image and to the incised design on shank.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.