Early 20th C. Sapphire & 1.12 c. Diamond Ring
Feminine and delicate in overall look and appeal, this early 20th century ring brings a breath of fresh air to the typical diamond sapphire ring of the time. An old mine brilliant cut diamond of an actual 1.12 carats (G-H color; VS2 clarity) takes its stately place.
Within a pierced platinum setting of open work, a labyrinth of curves and lines provides a kaleidoscope of light to pass through the generously proportion diamond. Sides incised with simple decoration sport six (6) channel set natural sapphires within a cartouche adorned with mille grain detailing and a smooth silken shank of platinum. Engraved to the interior is "H.M.R. to H.E.I. 8-3-18" (for August 3, 1918).
This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate with a retail replacement value of $10,615 for only the main diamond.
Measurements: Just over 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK K-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.25; Euro or Int. Circum. 51 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Engraved to the interior, "H.M.R. to H.E.I. 8-3-18".
Condition: Very good; light wear to side details.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.