1960s Diamond Engagement Ring
During the decade of the 1960s the look of the traditional solitaire diamond engagement ring fell out of fashion in favor of a more interesting three-dimensional appearance.
This example of 1960s design features a centered baguette diamond enveloped within twenty (20) single cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of .38 carats. All set within a mount of 14k white gold.
Date: Circa 1960.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L; Int. Dia. 16.5; Euro 52 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; “W”; “M35”.
Condition: Very good; light overall wear.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.