Art Deco Aquamarine & Diamond Ring
One of the characteristics of jewelry from the later years of Art Deco is the horizontal profile. Here we see a nicely appointed example of a ring with a cushion rectangular cut (squared corners) aquamarine of an approximate 1.05 carats. The faceted natural aquamarine is set east to west within an octagonal mount of 10k yellow gold with white gold trim. A pair of single cut diamonds accents the horizontal profile adding a sparkling touch to each side. A lovely designed open work under gallery of curves and scrolls complements the period ring. A shank of 14k yellow gold has expertly replaced the original.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Int. Dia. 16.25; Euro 51.5 mm; Japan just over 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “B”; “14k” (top is 10k).
Condition: Very good; ring has been expertly re-shanked
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.