1930s Bling in an Aquamarine Filigree Ring
Set in a horizontal profile a natural pale toned aquamarine of an approximate .50 carats casts calm upon its 14k white gold top. A classic Greek key pattern adds its enticement along the entire surface of the hexagonal matrix. Gallery, sides and shank of 14k yellow gold are unusual as the gold is typically yellow. An intriguing open work filigree design ornaments the sides and gallery of the Art Deco period piece.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; “MG”.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.