Fabulous Diamond Engagement Ring of 1.01 Carats
An early 20th century old European cut diamond of a known 1.01 carats (J color; VS2 clarity) is a real eye opener. Flanking the grand beauty are two (2) single cut diamonds with a weight of .02 carats which brings the total diamond weight of the 14k white gold ring to 1.03 carats of glittering stones. A traditional wheat sheaf design ornaments the slender gold shank of the pierced and open work 14k white gold mount.
This ring comes with a European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) certificate.
Date: Early 20th century for the center diamond; mid to later for the mount.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Int. Dia. 18.25; Euro 57.5 mm; Japan just over 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.