Edwardian Antique Ruby Diamond Ring
A navette or boat shaped profile has this Edwardian era ring marked for smooth sailing. Crafted of 18k yellow gold, three (3) faceted natural rubies of an estimated total weight of .45 carats alternate with two (2) old mine cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of about .06 carats. Lovely details on the face and sides make for a coveted period antique ring.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-3/4 (UK R; Int. Dia. 18.75; Euro 59 mm; Japan just over 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks including 18k mark, Birmingham mark, date letter of M for 1911 and marker's mark of “A.W.C&C” and 4508.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.