Georgian Gems: Ruby Cluster Earrings
Perfectly charming, petite flower cluster earrings of 18k yellow gold (with modern 9k gold wires) feature faceted natural rubies placed closed back into claw set mounts with a beaded design.
Date: Circa 1830.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Very good; these may have originally been part of a large piece of jewelry; later modern 9k yellow gold ear wires; some tiny wear minute wear and a few chips to the gemstones visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.