Antique Diamonds & Pearls in an Enamel Pendant Brooch
A scalloped framework of 14k yellow gold is set with eight (8) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated .55 carats alternating with eight (8) lustrous natural pearls (untested but assumed natural due to age and examination) surrounds a petite oval shaped enamel on gold plaque. An image of an angelic-appearing maiden with delicate features and a coif of soft chestnut curls coyly poses in a fluttering gossamer gown of white.
In a drape across her chest and over her shoulder our fair maiden grasps a botanical garland woven of flowers and leaves. A crimson red sash floating over a pair of small purple-tinted wings peeks out on each side. All against a background depicting a serene flower-filled meadow. The reverse reveals the original brooch and hinged pendant fittings.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 7.3 grams (4.7 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; evidence of a bit of glue around base of pearls.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.