Perfect Flowers: Victorian Bohemian Garnet Earring
Perfect flowerheads of deep wine colored Bohemian garnets create the perfect earring. Luscious garnet cabochon centers are framed with a perimeter of seventeen (17) faceted garnets all set in rose gold over silver (often termed “garnet gold”). The reverse reveals safety posts with screw fittings of 10k white gold virtually insuring that these beauties will not be lost from the ear. If desired, these fittings can be changed to typical post fittings.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in diameter. Weight of 7.3 grams (4.7 dwt) for the pair including ear nuts.
Condition: Very good; later but early 20th century screw post ear fittings. The main garnets are lovely - any white or lines you see are the photography lights reflected on the surface.
Origin: European and most likely from the Bohemian region.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.