Nature's Wonder - Antique Natural Pearl Ring
New Lower Price! Step back into time when entertainment meant live performance, cuisine was made with loving hands and pearls meant natural not cultured. Most people are not even aware of what is a natural pearl – something only nature can create inside a mollusk with no human implanted bead to be covered in a few thin layers. That is all nacre or what we call pearl. Here five graduated natural saltwater pearls are halved and set in a row. Above and below eight (8) precious rose cut diamonds provide a hint of sparkle. The artistically designed 18k yellow gold mount and gallery gently caress the delicate pearls from the sea.
Date: Circa 1890.
Provenance: This ring was on display in 2012 at the Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens for the exhibit “Finer Things: Jewelry & Accessories from the 1880s - 1930s”. Guest curator was the esteemed author and jewelry expert Elyse Karlin.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rise ¼ of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 6.0 grams (3.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 10-1/2 (UK U-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 63.3 mm; Int. Dia. 20.2 mm; Japan 22) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18 ct.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.