Now & Before: Peridot Diamond Cluster Ring
With its rich green color touched by a hint of gold, the peridot is the perfect gemstone to wear as Spring emerges. A stunningly oval natural peridot of an actual 4.51 carats has been faceted and set with a surround of seventeen (17) old European cut diamonds with a total known weight of .33 carats.
The earlier 20th century peridot and diamonds have been matched with a new mount of 18k white and yellow gold. A beautiful white gold under gallery and prongs secure the period gemstones. The gorgeous mount sports a shank reminiscent of Victorian rings with a three-part shoulder and scroll-like designs.
Date: Diamonds and peridot are earlier 20th century; mount is new.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 7.4 grams (4.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-3/4 (UK R; Int. Dia. 18.75; Euro 59 mm; Japan just over 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks including “750” for 18k and maker’s mark of “JP”.
Condition: New for the mount; excellent for the stones.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.